Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Free

I am just flowing now
They seem to call me the River
And when the high mountains call
They will call me a Waterfall
In humble slums where mosquitoes huddle
They will clamp their noses and I will be a Puddle
Where am I going and what will I be?
Maybe the Rainfall or the Sea.

In any case I am not worried at all
Even when I am a Waterfall
The pleasures of being able to know
That you can even just let go
Or being heated and vaporized aloud
To turn into a thick dark cloud

I resign..I resign !!
I am happy with my peaceful mind
That helps me leave the happiness behind
I don't turn around to look
Failure is just a word in a book
Content with the place I choose
I never win and I never lose..
Free from the dales of unwanted sorrow
Free from Yesterday and Free from Tomorrow!

2 comments:

शिरीष said...

Sai this is simply beautiful!
We should learn from nature.The happiness is in accepting what is and not what should be. The river is the best example.It just flows without thinking what comes in its flow. At times it floods and destroies and at times it is calm .People pollute it but she doe not curse. It is ultimate example of Moksha or Nirvana because it does not desire and accepts everthing it recieves.

AS you said it is free from Yesterday and free from Tomorrow.

Blogger said...

Perfect!