Monday, June 15, 2009

Humble Arrogance

I am not worried 
That I do not belong
Or there is no shouting mob
That embraces my anger
I am not worried 
That I do not feel 
Like a stranger among 
Strangers who are all together
I think rivers are beautiful
But I am not worried
About the cows that drink by them
Or the million white heads
Touching the ground 
In an orchestrated unison
I am not worried at all
Of going to a place
That I think is made 
For people like me
Because there isn't!
I am more important
Than all of that
All the belonging 
And letting go..

And I am ready to leave 
Leave it all behind..
For no God is bigger
Than the peace of My mind.

4 comments:

Bipin said...

real good!

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ said...

"For no God is bigger
Than the peace of My mind" - Perfect!

- Ajay

Saee said...

@Bipin and Ajay
Thanks for the quick comments. I feel famous when people comment as soon as I post. :D Yay!!
..having said that I should also say that i am very humble in person. Although I have to write that out..it is true. Really.