Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Journey of Emptiness

Sometimes we have empty heads
And sometimes empty bellies instead
So much culture and so much art
To fill the insatiable empty heart!

It takes turns too, little bastard!
For when I try and fill up my head
I find it racing into my heart
And hunger strikes, when it races ahead!
In the fleeting moments of satisfaction
When I lie around, a little overfed
All these thoughts of overeating
Make it go back into my head!

It has to be somewhere at all times
Like a counter weight(lessness) 
Takes a while before you know
All the moods of Emptiness
When you make it happen
It is meditation, Depression,
When it comes on its own
Lack of solitude when surrounded
And a silent yearning when alone!

A married man's mistress 
And a bachelor's wife!
It is all that is not 
a part of your life. :)





2 comments:

Abhijit Bhave said...

Great... just great..!!

I found myself being carried to the shores by the waves of your words.. and sometimes taken in...

and now..
i feel amazingly light !! :-)

Saee said...

:)
Thanks Abhijit!!