Sunday, November 25, 2007

Literature Review

I know now of the Happiness
In knowing what Keats
Thought about Cats
Or what Robert Frost
Thought of Love and Thought

Now it is just one of those
Papers that talk of Cellulose
And the Chinese with their frenzied eyes
Producing research like plastic toys
I hate to admit but it could be true
That I care more about some Dr.Hu
Who's recent work seems to challenge
Everything known about Climate Change

The poet is now half forgotten
Like Ether left in an uncovered Flask
My words expressing stranger's thoughts
And a little grumpy about the Task.

2 comments:

शिरीष said...

The poet is only halt forgotten not fully. I am sure you would make Dr.Hu a poet writing poems about the climate change and keats in his poems explaing genetic structure of cats.

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.